SSI Advanced Nitrox
Students enrolled in the Advanced Nitrox course will develop the fundamental knowledge, equipment familiarity, and skills needed to participate in extended range diving activities. Even for divers who do not plan to make decompression dives, this course will increase confidence and enhance diving abilities. It is for every diver who wants to dive deeper, longer, or in more challenging environments.
"The intent of this course is to provide divers with the training necessary to independently plan and conduct limited decompression dives to a maximum depth of 130 feet with an equally qualified dive buddy."
- Science of Diving
- Deep Diver
- EAN / Nitrox Diver
- Stress & Rescue Diver
- Advanced Diver Certification
- Logged 24 logged dives including 6 nitrox dives
- Minimum 18 years old
Each diver enrolled in the program must complete an effective watermanship skills evaluation that includes:
- 400-yard surface swim using a mask, snorkel and fins
- 15-minute survival swim/float without the use of mask, snorkel, fins or other swimming aids
- Swim a horizontal distance of 20 ft. underwater, exhaling continuously and successfully initiate an air sharing ascent while wearing all of the equipment required for their TechXR Advanced Nitrox training dives.
Course Fee: $295.00
- Extended Range Kit (Manual & 2 Slates)
- Instructor Fee
- Certification Card
- Total Diving System
- Pony or Stage Bottle w/ Regulator
- Primary & Back-up Lights
- SMB (Surface Marker Buoy)
- Reel or Spool
- Whistle & Slate
- Charter Boat Fees
- Nitrox Fills
- Rental Tanks & Weights
Please contact us if no dates are listed, (480) 833-2971
|Class Date||Class Time||Open Water Date|
Stop by El Mar Diving Center or call (480) 833-2971 to sign up or for more information.