Welcome to Your New Adventure!
Exploration, exotic locations, amazing color and beauty... these are just a few of the things you will experience in the spectacular underwater world. Welcome to your new adventure, innerspace. Congratulations—Scuba diving is a wonderful sport for everyone! You can look forward to many memorable diving adventures in the years to come.
The Junior Open Water SCUBA Diver Complete Certification
If your between 10 & 14 years old, this is your ticket to the underwater world - the Junior Open Water SCUBA Diver certification. Your Open Water Student Manual, DVD and pool training sessions combined will help you learn everything you need to know to Start your Adventure© the fun and correct way. The Open Water Student Manual includes study guide questions at the end of each section to help you retain your new knowledge and test your retention. During your Open Water Diver training sessions you will learn all of the necessary skills and safe diving procedures to be a comfortable confident diver.
- Junior Open Water Divers, that are 10 & 11 years old may only dive with a Scuba Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet.
- Junior Open Water Divers between the ages of 12 and 14 years old may dive with any certified adult.
What El Mar Diving Center will provide?
- Open Water Manual
- Open Water DVD
- Dive Planner
- Divers Dive Log
- Safety Tube
- Underwater Slate
- Beach Certification Fee
- Photo for Certification Card
- Certification Card
- Use of Total Diving System during pool training and beach certification dives
- Personal Snorkeling System
(systems starting from $150 and students receive a 10% discount-sale items DO NOT apply)
Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Wetsuit, Diver's Mesh Bag, Mask Defog & Mask Scrub
- Total Diving System
(systems starting from $900 and students receive a 10% discount-sale items DO NOT apply)
Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Wetsuit, Divers Mesh Bag, Mask Defog, Mask Scrub, Air Delivery System, BCD, Diver's Computer, Diver's Gear Bag, Reef Saver Kit & Save-A-Dive Kit.
El Mar offers group Junior Open Water SCUBA Diver Training on the selected dates below, if these classes do not meet your schedule, we can arrange a Private class
Group Class: Students will meet for Class, Pool & Certification dives during the dates listed
Private Class: are for those students who desire a more one on one training atmosphere or whose schedule cannot be accommodated by are scheduled classes. Private courses are designed around your schedule. Please call for pricing
- $598.00, Group Classroom, Pool & Lake Pleasant Certification Dives
Classroom, Pool & Certification Training Dates
June 17th - 23rd, 2013
- Classroom & Pool Training: June 17th - 21st, 9am - 4:30pm
- Lake Pleasant Beach Certification Dives: June 22nd & 23rd, 8am - Noon
July 15th - 21st, 2013
- Classroom & Pool Training: July 15th - 19th, 9am - 4:30pm
- Lake Pleasant Beach Certification Dives: July 20th & 21st, 8am - Noon
Stop by El Mar Diving Center, or call (480) 833-2971 for more information.